Job Opportunity - Membership Services Administrator
Membership Services Administrator
Fixed Term Contract, Full Time or Part Time Permanent Position
Salary Scale: Dependent on Experience
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 5th March
The Irish Association of Pension Funds (IAPF) is a non-profit membership organisation. On behalf of its members, the IAPF seeks to influence the future direction of pensions in Ireland to ensure people can have pensions that are secure, fair and simple. IAPF is also the leading organiser of pension conferences, seminars and training in Ireland. Please see our website for more information www.iapf.ie
The IAPF currently has a requirement for Membership Services Administrator
The IAPF will provide secretariat services to the IIPM (the Irish Institute of Pensions Management) and as such will require a Membership Services Administrator to fulfil this role. You will be responsible for providing all round administrative duties such as accounts invoicing, membership administration and event planning for, first and foremost, the IIPM but also for the IAPF.
This is an exciting role for someone who is enthusiastic and capable of working on their own initiative. The successful candidate will work directly with the Commercial Operations Manager to provide a seamless, reliable, professional and accurate service for the Associations.
Main Responsibilities of the Accounts and Membership Services Administrator
- Process membership data / CPD info on internal database and website with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Processing payments and generating invoices, including accurate follow up
- Delivering high quality, prompt and customer focused service to members on the telephone, in person and by email, ensuring that all information and communications are professionally presented and accurate
- Outgoing telephone/email interaction with members in order to provide excellent customer service and promote engagement
- Attendance at events including registration of members on arrival
- Providing administrative support to the office
- Assisting with the efficient operation of the business
The candidate appointed will be a suitably experienced person with strong organisational and administration experience. You will possess the ability to establish positive and productive relationships with Council and Committees, members and staff to deliver a high level of member satisfaction.
- The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, versatile professional with experience of accounts and office administration.
- Ability to project an image of efficiency and helpfulness both on the telephone and through personal contact. Take ownership of queries/issues, bringing them to a successful conclusion.
- Efficient in work methods, focus, and the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects and deal with competing requirements.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, energy and motivation with a proven history of implementing process improvements.
- A strong work ethic and a collegial spirit. Ability to work both as part of a team and on own initiative. Who has strong relationship building skills with an ability to establish trust and instil confidence in others
- Mature, motivated with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Capability to communicate clearly and well at all levels (written, spoken, including handling telephone) and sound numeracy skills.
- Open to feedback and adaptable to change
- Able to work under pressure and able to maintain calm Candidates must have flexibility with regard to working hours. Travel and other associated expenses will be reimbursed.
Desired qualifications include:
- A good knowledge of accounts administration, office administration, planning, budgeting, finance.
- Experience with Sage 50 accounts package is desirable but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite and standard office equipment;
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, CMS, database savvy, email campaign applications (e.g., Mailchimp), Social Media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter
- Experience with Member relationship management
- Event and project management experience
- Able to attend occasional early morning and evening events and other off-site functions
Remuneration and Benefits
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Excellent Working conditions
- Training and Development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave
- Contributary Pension
- Death in service benefit
Applicants should forward a detailed CV together with a covering letter outlining why you think you are suitable for this role, in strict confidence to:
Commercial Operations Manager, IAPF, Suite 2, Slane House, 25 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 016130870
A detailed job description is available on request. The IAPF is an equal opportunities employer.
Recruitment agencies please do not reply to this job advert.